Most Relevant App Development Frameworks Used by App Developers
Today smartphones have become everything for people. Touch their phones and see what reaction you get. Jokes apart, smartphones these days have engaging mobile apps that have all fun, social interactiveness and allows day-to-day activities like online shopping, booking a cab, ordering food, and much more.
Have you ever wondered how mobile apps can find the location or transfer files? This is all contributed to mobile app development frameworks.
6 mobile app frameworks to look at in 2020 for cutting edge mobile apps
The top-notch framework helps in the creation of visually appealing mobile apps. The open-source UI toolkit allows code reuse. It offers speedy app development by allowing development in iOs and Android platforms from a single codebase. The top-notch framework includes fully customized widgets to create highly flexible designs. Below are the top features that make Flutter ideal for mobile app development
- Fast-paced development cycle
- Incredible widget support
- High performance-driven applications
- Superlative UI
- Simpler platform and logic implementation
The framework allows cross-platform development and is apt for creating apps and games for mobile devices and desktop systems. By just creating the project once, you can share across multiple types of devices including Android, Tablets, Fire TV, Windows Desktops, Android TV, Windows Tablets, Kindle, and much more. Below are top-notch features Corona has to offer
- Using a single codebase, one can develop Mobile, desktop, and connected devices.
- Supports plugins for all needs. It has features for analytics, media, app-in advertising, and much more,
- Completely free. Entails no licensing fees.
- Access any native library or API
- Uses Lua programming that is known for lightweight scripting, enables usage and flexibility to developers.
- Active community
It is one of the best mobile app development frameworks available on the iOS platform. It is featured with an easily navigable interface that makes it easy to create, manage, publish, and promote the app. Using the great framework; one can build customized apps as per the business requirements. SHave a look at significant features framework supports
Readily available design themes that help in the easy creation of apps
Eye-Catching push-in notifications
Have in-built profitable app features like coupons, loyalty programs, stores, and much more.
Social & Media Feeds
App Publication Assistance
The .Net-based framework is the topmost mobile app development framework. It enables cross-platform app development and uses .NET and C# for building Android, iOS, and Universal for Windows apps. Below are the enticing features the framework has to offer
- Offers more control to create an app
- Great UI
- Good customer support and extensive documentation
- Active large community base
- UI libraries supporting great interface
- Cross-platform capability
- Active large community base.
- High-end backend
- Offers great flexibility
- Contributes to beautiful designs
- Simple to use
- Free and open source. So, no licensing fees.
- Web-standard based. Allows ionic apps to run on multiple platforms.
- Framework Capability
- Makes Use of AngularJS. It gives power to IONIC to provide a robust structure that makes the code more manageable.
- Uses Cordova plugin to access features like Camera, GPS, Flashlight, and others
Though the app store is immersing with millions of apps, only a few can leave the mark. The blog mentions the top 6 mobile app frameworks that can create cutting-edge mobile apps. Looking for a mobile app that represents your business and helps give you immense power and visibility.
Leave a word. As a leading mobile app development company, 24×7 Internet Technologies can deliver you the app, the one you require.